Like a digital punch card system, you may purchase codes online or pay via check to attend club sessions. Please include your child’s name(s), ages and weights and any important info on the basic info sheet in the registration packet. Families may use the codes for any of their children but upon online redemption, each code must be used per child that attends club sessions. Simply choose which sessions your child can attend on our Club Calendar, enter the redemption codes and click complete booking.
HOW TO SIGN UP
1. Sign the basic info page, the Participant Agreement Form and include a $25 registration fee. Mail it to Turner Horton PO BOX eight3two Tybee Island, GA 31328 (email signed PDFs to firstname.lastname@example.org for a quicker registration process)
2. Go to Pay Club Dues Button at the Booking Software Portal
3. Once payment is processed, you will be emailed your redemption codes to choose dates of club attendance on our Club Calendar.
1. If paying by check or cash, fill out the basic info form, sign & mail in the Participant Agreement and include a $25 registration fee. Please be sure to include the info page (so we know what email to send your redemption codes to!).
2. Please mail Forms to Turner Horton PO BOX eight3two Tybee Island, GA 31328
3. Use your Club Dues Codes (from email we sent you, after we receive your registration packet and check) to Redeem club days on the online Club Calendar listed at https://tybeesurflessons.com/tybee-watersports-club
STEP 1: BUY CODES
STEP 2: REDEEM CODES
WHAT’S INCLUDED in club dues? Watersports gear & instruction. Soon kids will be issued re-usable club water bottles, rashguards and maybe some t-shirts. Please help us find sponsors so we can get these items!
How does my child get to club location/meet up spots? We are not currently setup to transport children from school to our location, so it is up to parents to network rideshares via our TWC Facebook Page.
When I pay the dues, can I use the sessions whenever or only within one month? Club Dues (codes) can be used up to the end of the 2017 Season.
If I purchase 1 package can BOTH of my kids use them? YES! Children within the same family can use the codes up to the limit within they were purchased online. (Ex: 2 Sessions for $80= one child can attend twice or two child can attend once)
Can I wait till the day before to book the Calendar Day my child attends? Yes but spots may fill up before then and booking often closes 24hrs before
Our school doesn’t get out until after 4pm. Is that a problem, since club starts at 4pm? Not a problem! Unless announced otherwise, they can join in when they get there, as long as they are booked online via the Club Calendar.
Do we recommend parents stay for club time? Parents are welcome to relax at the beach too if they choose or they can pick them up when camp is done.
Why does club stop in November? With daylight savings time ending in early November, we didn’t think an hour would be enough time for club meetings. However, if the interest is still there and parents are ok with their kids participating in cold water activities, we could potentially keep the club going through the school year.