Surf Lesson Details
Our unique approach and professionalism have made Tybee Surf Lessons a mainstay for the surf education sports on Tybee Island. Private lessons are the perfect choice for a surfer who is not able to become involved with Surf Camp experiences or seek the personalized attention that TYBEE SURF LESSONS private lesson provides.
Private Surf lesson quick facts:
- Available to students of ALL AGES
- 7 days a week
- Our 2 hour surf lesson includes beach safety & surf basics instruction and then a personalized water surf coaching experience for you
- Surfboards & gear included
- Select ADD ONS like GoPro Package, Rashguards & Trucker Hats at checkout
- 1 on 1 ... or surf with a friend, family member(s)
- Up to 5 to 1 student to instructor ratio for private lesson parties
- Have 6 or more people wanting to surf? Email us for a larger group rate.
All you need to bring for your lesson:
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen (already applied)
- Rashguard/water shirt (we sell them for $20)
- Ocean-appropriate swimwear (suits that won’t fall off in the waves)
- A smile!
Click the red book Online Button above to see our current Lesson Rates.
Surf Lessons Meeting Location
Depending on the days scheduling all surf Lessons will meet in either:
1. the entrance of the North Beach Parking Lot. It is near the North Beach Bar and Grill which is located at 33 Meddin Dr, Tybee Island, GA 31328
2. on the beach near the north jetty (simply walk over the boardwalk and walk towards big jetty (long pile of rocks) on your lefthand side.
Still not sure how to find us? Click here or text/call Turner at 808-385-5364.