Surf Lesson Details
Our unique approach and professionalism have made Tybee Surf Lessons a mainstay for the surf eduction sports on Tybee Island. Private lessons are the perfect choice for a surfer who is not able to become involved with Surf Camp experiences or seek the personalized attention that TYBEE SURF LESSONS private lesson provides.
Private Surf lesson quick facts:
- Available to students of ALL AGES
- 7 days a week
- quick safety & beach instruction administered and then personalized surf coaching for you
- Surfboards & gear included
- 1 on 1 ... or surf with a friend, family member(s)
- Up to 5 to 1 student to instructor ratio for private lesson parties
All you need to bring for your lesson:
- Water bottle
- Sunscreen (already applied)
- rashguard/water shirt (we sell them for $20)
- Ocean-appropriate swimwear (suits that won’t fall off in the waves)
- A smile!
We Make It Personal
1 TIME private surfing lesson
Check out the "sport of kings" in a personalized manner. Most students stand up and ride waves during their first private surf lesson…thanks to a lot of assistance from their instructor.
2 PACK private surfing lessons
Most students return to TYBEE SURF LESSONS after realizing how much fun we have learning to surf. After two lessons, good students can expect to catch waves independently under fair conditions.
3 LESSON PROGRAM of private surfing lessons
Students committing to 3 private lessons in a single season and with the best waves, can expect to know exactly what to look for and how to get it. With a goal-oriented lesson structure, TYBEE SURF LESSONS students spend quality time in a variety of conditions which sets the foundation for true surfing independence.
Surf Lessons Meeting Location
Depending on the days scheduling all surf Lessons will meet in either:
1. the northernmost corner of the North Beach Parking Lot. It is near the North Beach Bar and Grill Restaurant which is located at 33 Meddin Dr, Tybee Island, GA 31328
2. on the beach near the north jetty (simply walk over the boardwalk and walk towards big jetty (long pile of rocks) on your lefthand side.
Still not sure how to find us? Click here or text/call Turner at 808-385-5364.